keskiviikko 17. elokuuta 2011

Tuttu tilanne kissanomistajien keskuudessa? ;)

Kun tulen väsyneenä raskaan työpäivän jälkeen kotiin ja sohvalla lojuu karvainen kiemura joka venyttelee ja sanoo tyytyväisenä "kurrr" vieressään repaleinen mikä-milloinkin, minulle tulee täsmälleen tällainen olo... :D


"Holy shit! It's another fuckin' day! It's the best day ever, AGAIN!
'Cos I'm a stupid fuckin' cat and I don't know shit, and I don't know what it is to be sad.
I think I'll run around for no good reason and I act like there's stuff I gotta do.
I have no idea how much the world sucks 'cos I have no reference level.
Holy Hell! That guy's bringing me food! This food sucks but I don't even know it.
Now I'm shitting in the box 'cos I don't give a fuck, and the guy throws it out for me.
Now I think I lie down here, now I think I lie down here, 'cos I got no fuckin' bills to pay.
Sometimes I look out windows 'cos I'm stupid as hell!
Holy Christ, it's a piece of paper!
I have no idea how pointless I am, and I don't even know I'm gonna die.
Now it's time to go to bed, gotta get some fuckin' rest
'cos it's best day ever tomorrow!"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti