maanantai 22. huhtikuuta 2013

Und nun…..zu etwas völlig anderem

Tämä, koska elämässä on liikaa normaalia. :D

( I see starlight in your eyes )
Spread your wings and fly away
Only you could be the one for me

Und nun…..zu etwas völlig anderem

When I look into the mirror
I don´t like what I see
My shirt doesn´t fit my trousers
I scream in agony

Oooooooooh   
Aaaaaaaaah

I scream
You scream
Everybody´s screaming for i,i,i,i, icecream
You scream
Everybody´s screaming for icecream

Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce to you
"The nursery rhyme crew"

On our way to the drive-in with my girl at my side
Burger breakfast is no sin
(Early in the morning)

Mähn Äbte Klee, ne Äbte mähn nie Klee
Mähn Äbte Klee, ne Äbte beten

Well I see something that you don´t see
It´s neither bird or plane
Yes my mate you´ve got it
Right
It´s fucking Superman......but no

He´s a lumberjack and he´s ok
He sleeps all night and works all day
He´s a lumberjack and he´s ok
He sleeps all night and works all day

One, two
Freddy comes for you
Three, four
Better lock your door
Five, six
Take your crucifix
Seven, eight
You´d better stay up late
Nine, ten
Never sleep again

I see starlight in your eyes
I see starlight in your eyes

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the kings horses and all the kings men
Couldn´t put Humpty together again
Humpty´s dead!!!
Lalallalalalalalalallalalalallalala

Badam badam badadadadam
Badam badam badaaaaadam
Pop goes the weasel

Biisi omistettu Tommille. Tietysti. Pop!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti